A Message to our little seedlings:

A Message to our little seedlings:

As your parents our job is to love you, protect you, teach you, and nurture you into Godly men and women empowered with the tools to be and do whatever is God's calling on your life and to do so in a loving, prayerful, and praise-full way! Doing unto others as you would have them do unto you is not merely a suggestion it is the Biblical foundation from which you should derive your behavior now and always. As you grow, please read the Bible for yourselves, God will give you great insight to the teachings that we strive so hard to instill inside each one of you daily. Remember, you are wonderfully and fearfully made and we love you!

Love,
Your Parents

Thursday, February 21, 2013

"Busy Bees: Spring Fever"

 I'm very excited about all the changes going on in our lives right now. I think Spring simply MUST be in the air or is it just "Spring Fever?" 

The kids pull the blinds and beg to go outside and I can't wait to take them hiking, to the park, for a walk around the neighborhood, and more. My mind is buzzing with ideas from packing lunches, to teaching opportunities, and I can't wait to see their reaction to different things. 

The winter lazies are coming out of me stretching and yawing and looking around for things to do. It's going to be hard to complete this semester even though it's all online. Suddenly, the sunshine is calling me to play with the kids and not worry so much about History and Sociology papers, Math work, and Spanish class.  By the way, "La Primavera" is Spanish for Spring. Persistence is key and I'll schedule study time for evening. I am waiting to hear back from a local private duty company on some hours. This is SO exciting for me. I loved working for them and the hours and flexibility are grand for an aspiring SAHM! And, let's don't forget that it is a very, very, very UN-stressful job. Super-bonus! If they have weekends available, I see even more change in the near future. 

La Primavera cleaning is on the horizon. I keep noticing things we need to put in storage or just get rid of which makes me think about posting a community swap opportunity. For instance, I need a round kitchen table and I have a rectangle shape. How nice if someone just wants to trade, right? Comment if interested. 

La Primavera cleaning is also in our souls. Even Cassie, our 3 year old, has practically demanded that I take her back to church. We passed Encounter Life Church this morning and she said, "Hey Mommy?" I said, "Yes, baby. What is it?" She throws her head back and yells, "Take me back to church!" LOL  Oh, how my family has my heart.  I have missed the fellowship  and I long to return as much as they do. 

As Spring approaches,  we are all busy little bees making our preparations for the season change. Our journey is full of life, love, kisses, giggles, and our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ.  I am so glad to share it with all of you! 

So, in the ever faithful words of Dora the explorer, " Come on, Vamonos! Everybody let's go!" 

No comments:

Post a Comment